Rules Regarding Discipline
“ Discipline is the continual exercise of the will enlightened by the intellect so that it may act easily and habitually according to right order and help the child to attain Self Mastery.”
“ A Basic Foundation of a virtuous Life”
Hence the school expects every child to contribute to the discipline of the school.
- All the Students are required to cultivate good character skill. They should always be obedient and respectful towards their teachers and conform to the regulation which will be prescribed from time to time. Good manners will be insisted upon.
- The interpretation of any rule in this column as well as any amendment to it rests solely and entirely with the Management Committee and Principal of the school. Their decision shall be final and binding on parents/guardians and no case shall lie in any court of law in respect of their decision.
- As regular attendance is important for successful working, a previous written application for leave or a note form the parents in the diary must invariably be sent. Foreseen leave of absence be applied for and sanctioned before hand.
- Name of the student who is absent for 15 days without leave application shall be struck of and on restoration, the usual readmission fee Rs. 150/- will be charged.
- The Maxim “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” Is to be practiced not only within but also outside the classroom. Students are required to attend school in clean and complete uniform everyday.
- Please see that your word bring his/her tiffinbox, pen and books daily.
- No request for change of name or date of birth will be entertained.
- No noise should be made while going up coming down stairs. They Should maintain strict silence while moving from one classroom to another.
- Children who are late i.e. those who come after the assembly will be admitted to the class only with the permission of the principal.
- Habitual neglect of studies, immorality, use of vulgar language, stealing causing damage to the school property, restoring to make practice in the examination and writing on the walls are sufficient reasons for immediate dismissal from the school.
- It is compulsory for all students to bring the school home work diary to the school daily.
- No student can leave the school without the permission of the principal.
- If the child is allergic to any medicine or has any other medical problem a medical certificate is to be attached with the admission form at the time of admission.
- The school authority will not be responsible if the ward is hurt or get sick in the school premises.
- Rules are rigid regarding uniform. A student may be fined or sent back home if found neglecting it.